• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Dieser Thread braucht eine Lösung.
Danksagungen0

Latest version 22.0.1.14 blocking legit EVGA process precisionxserver.exe

Got a problem here. Picture will be attached. NS is blocking latest EVGA Precision version from working properly. Its blocking the .exe listed in subject line. How can I fix this and allow it? Looked under program control for firewall and seen only PrecisionX_x64.exe

Antworten

Danksagungen0

Re: Latest version 22.0.1.14 blocking legit EVGA process precisionxserver.exe

Evga Precision works for me. Are you using the latest version?

Danksagungen0

It works for me as well. But, not the server portion .exe since it blocks the on screen display. Is it not blocking it for you as well?!??! Yes I am running latest version of Precision 5.2.2

Danksagungen0

Hi, FGW. Can you go into History, and under Resolved Security Risks, there is an option to Restore. Also, next to that in the Options tab, you can click Restore and Exclude.

Have you also set it to Allow, in Settings/Firewall/Program Control ?

Does that work  ?

Windows 10 Home X 64 Norton Security Premium Current
Danksagungen0

You are right--I don't even know what the server portion is--what does it do-I just use it to overclock my card.

It could be worse. I had to stop using Kaspersky IS 2014 because of a recent up date, no matter what I did to the fire wall (exceptions, white lists, trusted/untrusted applications), it would not allow me to access the Blizzard/Activision gaming host servers.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.