• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Dieser Thread braucht eine Lösung.
Danksagungen0

"product installer encountered an error"- free trial download

I used to have Norton 360 on all our computers. It recently expired. So decided to start again. Well I wanted to test the new software with the free 30 day trial download. It works well on our Windows 8 laptop. However I cannot get it to install on my Windows 7, 64 bit, desktop. I downloaded the software but after clicking it to run, within 10 seconds it says "Norton product installer encountered an error."

After researching I have cleaned out my system of all previous Norton Products. I ran malwarebytes, adwcleaner and tried it again. No issues came up and it still wont install. I read about Norton power eraser and ran that. No issues showed up. It still wont install and fails again.

If I cant get it to load on my desktop I cant buy the NIS and will have to move on. Can someone please help?

Antworten

Danksagungen0

Re: "product installer encountered an error"- free trial download

A little bit of knowledge is... well a little bit of knowledge.
Danksagungen1 Stats

Hello

You are only allowed 1 use of the trial product for your account. That was why it probably didn't work.  If you want NIS, then just substitute nis instead of ns. I doubt if the error was because of malware.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Danksagungen1 Stats

Hi @ljarowski,

Kindly let us know if you are still facing this issue.

Thanks, Kumar

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.