• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Dieser Thread braucht eine Lösung.
Danksagungen1 Stats

Credit Card Names

Anything new on this item?

https://community.norton.com/en/forums/fill-assistant-does-not-identify-credit-card

Clicking on the card, as suggested in the earlier, locked post, does not help a lot.  One still has to know what number goes to what card.  It sure would be a usability improvement to show the card title on the entry form.

Antworten

Danksagungen0

Re: Credit Card Names

Hi and Welcome to Norton Community Forums

2 Woofs

If I understand you right, there is a entry for 'Title' which can help you to recognize the card but it is not present on the fill assistant.

I second your suggestion.

regards, CV | There is no ONE TOUCH KEY to security . Be alert and vigilant. . | Always have a Backup Plan!
Danksagungen0

Nikhil_CV -- you understand me correctly.

The only place that I see 'Title' show up is when initially setting up (or editing) a card.

Danksagungen0

From the open Vault, click on Wallet. Then click on the credit card you want to change the name. Click on Edit on the bar at the top of the vault window. The first line in the edit screen is the Title. Enter the name you want to see for that credit card. and Save.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Danksagungen0

peterweb, I don't think you understand the issue.  One can change the Title as you suggest, but it still shows up like this in the fill assistant:

And note how close together the last 4 digits of the AMEX card numbers are.  What if they were the same. 

I would much rather have the Title show up there.

Danksagungen0

I see what you are saying now. What I am used to seeing is the Auto Fill bar that pops up when I go go a site that needs filling in. On this bar, the Title is shown as the choice.

Having these two methods of accessing the fill data might be a good suggestion for the Product Suggestions board https://community.norton.com/forums/product-suggestions

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.