• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Danksagungen0

Identity Safe Maintenance never been runned.

I've got Norton Security 22.8 on my PC with Window 10 AU and I noticed that Identity Maintenance never been runned. I've got only Antispam Maintenance, Licencing Maintenance, Insight Maintenance and Product Maintenance grayed in Background Tasks. I use Identity Safe extension in Firefox and original Identity Safe in IE, both of them connected to my account and always unblocked when use PC. Reinstalling (even with Unistall Tool) didn't help me with this issue. Who can tell why I have it?

Antworten

Akzeptierte Lösung
Danksagungen0

Re: Identity Safe Maintenance never been runned.

Identity Safe Maintenance was removed from Background Tasks. 
Identity Safe Maintenance info remains here >
https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/norton-security-with-backup/22.8.0.50/solutions/v15625365
Last modified: 09/13/2016

Danksagungen0

But in Support article you linked it is still there (Updated 09/13/2016).

Danksagungen0

Vitalik93: But in Support article you linked it is still there (Updated 09/13/2016)

Yes, and I've asked Norton for explanation.  

Danksagungen0

Thanks for info bjm_. Symantec should remove it from support articles I think, if this task is no longer in Backgrounds...

Danksagungen0

Vitalik93:  Symantec should remove it from support articles I think, if this task is no longer in Backgrounds...

Yes, and/or explain why task is no longer listed with Background Tasks.  
Maybe, we're in transition period, on the way to new Norton browser add-ons. 

We now have a solid long-term plan to create a Norton Toolbar that will operate on IE, Edge, Firefox, and Chrome.  Building something that works on all 4 major browsers takes some time, but ultimately will help with the ever-changing browser extension limitations, and make it easier for customers to access their vault information.

https://community.norton.com/en/forums/identity-safe-limited-compatibility-firefox-current-status 

Danksagungen0

I think it is not there because it don't work anymore as you said. I've got 37 password saved in IDSafe and they still with blank icons. If maintenance was runned they would have it.

Danksagungen0

Danksagungen0

And what?

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.