• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Danksagungen0

Norton Online Backup - Unable to Purge Files

I haven't used Norton Online Backup for very long and hope someone has a solution to this problem.

How do I get the storage settings to read 0 GB when all of the files have been purged? I tried purging the files repeatedly and even reinstalled the software and re-added my computer in an attempt to start over. Following a suggestion on a related post, I also tried setting up an empty folder on my desktop to use as a backup source, hoping that would clear out the stored files. At this point in time, however, it still says that I have 3.53 GB of files stored. No files are visible when I access file actions such as purge or download, so I'm not sure what to do next.

Please advise.

Antworten

Danksagungen0

Re: Norton Online Backup - Unable to Purge Files

I haven't used Norton Online Backup for very long and hope someone has a solution to this problem.

How do I get the storage settings to read 0 GB when all of the files have been purged? I tried purging the files repeatedly and even reinstalled the software and re-added my computer in an attempt to start over. Following a suggestion on a related post, I also tried setting up an empty folder on my desktop to use as a backup source, hoping that would clear out the stored files. At this point in time, however, it still says that I have 3.53 GB of files stored. No files are visible when I access file actions such as purge or download, so I'm not sure what to do next.

Please advise.

Danksagungen0

maya9 -

Please PM me your Norton Account email address adn I will look into your storage space.

Akzeptierte Lösung
Danksagungen0

maya9 -

You should be good to go now.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.