Norton Identity Safe password 3.6 for Android
[Updated on May 31, 2016] - Norton Identity Safe password 184.108.40.2068 inline update was released to fix bug causing crash on opening the App.
We are glad to announce that we have completed testing our latest inline releases of Norton Identity Safe password 220.127.116.118 and we have released the patches for our Android customers.
The FAQ's below addresses some common questions:
1. What is the version number for this patch?
The version number is 18.104.22.1688 for Android.
2. How can I receive this update?
To receive the update, simply visit Norton Identity Safe password on Google Play. Go to Settings -> Help -> About to verify if you have received the update.
3. What are the languages this update is available for?
4. What are the changes in this release?
• Fixed bug causing crash on opening the App
• Log in to your favorite websites in Google Chrome with ease - Norton Identity Safe autofills your logins in Google chrome browser.
• App autofill support for additional apps
• Performance improvement in the mechanism of storing the vault in cloud datastore
• Stability improvements and faster response time.
• Minor bug fixes
5. Where can I post my queries?
Visit our Other Mobile Products forum to post your queries.