Norton Password Manager 6.2.1 for Android is now available!
We have released Norton Password Manager 6.2.1 for Android customers.
Note: This release is being done in a phased manner.
The FAQ's below addresses some common questions:
1. What is the version number for this patch?
Norton Password Manager 188.8.131.522 for Android
2. How can I receive this update?
To receive the update, simply visit Norton Password Manager on Google Play. Go to Settings -> Help -> About to verify if you have received the update
3. What are the changes in this build?
- Fix for an issue that prevent customers from logging into the App, as the UI would be stuck in an infinite loading screen.
- Fix for an issue where the Mobile Unlock notifications or alerts were not displayed to the customer.
- Security Enhancement that would help prevent AutoFill in Fake Apps.
4. Where can I post my queries?
Visit our Other Mobile Products forum to post your queries.