• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Renewal

Since January, Norton has been bugging me about renewing my Norton 360 product that does not expire until May.

This is ******** .

Mad enough about the annoying and premature "reminders" that I probably will NOT renew with Norton.

Labels: Auto Renewal

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Renewal

Hello Bullshit1951

Do you have Automatic Renewal turned on in your Norton Account? If you do have it on, please turn it off and remove the credit card information. When it's almost time for renewal, you can find better prices online in reputable sites like Amazon or local stores.

Are you sure that these emails are coming from Symantec or Norton? Some times I have seen Spammers sending out emails about buying Norton products.

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

Are these emails?  Check the email sender. There are scams out there pretending to be the official Norton when they are not. 

Is this email from Norton legitimate?

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

Turn off automatic renewal, you will pay almost 2 times the amount, as they consider it a  convince fee, which is bull squat.  Just buy it on the Norton site when it runs out or on amazon or what not and you will get it for the right price and not pay twice as much, for this convince. 

Kudos0

Hello

Just don't buy it on eBay.

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.