• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Rating This Website

Hi. This website changed its address 2 or 3 days ago and since that time, my Norton Security Deluxe and an add-on (No Coin) on my Firefox show that this website contains a coin miner code in its coding; however Norton shows this website as an Untested one in Safe Web.

Here you can check that: https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=http://www.1taktaraneh.us/

I also attached two screenshots of Norton Security Deluxe and No Coin add-on showing that the website contains a coin miner code. Please check them.

Please inform the Safe Web Team to check the site and if it really contains a coin miner code, then make a new rate for it on Safe Web page! Thank you in advance.

File Attachment: 

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Rating This Website

It seems that they removed the miner code from their website. Please re-check the site manually and rate it as Safe if it REALLY is.

Kudos0

The site owner has to register the site and have it tested. Norton does not just go out looking for sites and testing them.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

Hello Pittbull

Please have the owner of the website register with Safe Web

http://safeweb.norton.com/help/site_owners

Have a Nice Day and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

Hi. I already asked him several times; but he doesn't accept! Since this is a good music download site, I decided to ask Norton to check it!

I already created several threats about checking and rating websites and you (@floplot) yourself informed the Safe Web team to check them. Why this time you posted such an answer?

Kudos1 Stats

Hello Pittbull

I was under the impression that this was just a website you came across. It seems like it is a website that you use now. If there is malware on it, then the owner will have to clean it up. I will see if the Safe Web Team will check it out without having the site verified.

Please stay tuned to this thread for a response from the Safe Web Team on Monday night after midnight EDT.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

Hello again.

I already told you in my previous threads (I don't know which one exactly) that this is NOT my website and I already asked the administrator to verify his website with the Safe Web Team and he didn't accept that everytime I asked him!

This time was the same story, unfortunately! :( And I do it only for security!!!

Do you mean this Monday night after midnight EDT ( EDT is now Tuesday, 3 AM though) or next week Monday night after midnight EDT?

Accepted Solution
Kudos2 Stats

Hi Pitbull2020

We have manually queued up the below domain for analysis and it is currently rated green in safeweb.norton.com.

https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=1taktaraneh.us

Cops

Kudos0

Hello Pittbull

Their work day starts around midnight EDT. So when I say Monday night after midnight EDT, that means any time from midnight until the end of their workday. It usually takes a day or 2 to get it done during the week. Weekends take a little longer.. I'm glad your site is clean for your use. Thanks for marking the thread as solved.

Have a Nice Day and

Thanks.

Kudos0

Hello.

Got it.

Yep, it's fully clean. Thank you again.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.