• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos1 Stats

Verify website ownership

I have spent hours and hours trying to verify site ownership my site bestrawdietfoods.com. It is a wordpress site, I have tried plugins, adding the code to the public html folder and even the keywords. I get the same error code, cannot verify this site. Help!

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Verify website ownership

https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=bestrawdietfoods.com

Please reply with meta tag n'or html code. 

Edit: found 

We'll try to raise attention to your concern.

Kudos0

Hello CalenR

Please post  your Meta Tag in this post. I found it in the Source, but it doesn't look right. Just put down the Meta Tag itself. Don't include the words quote or anything like that. When I see the Meta Tag, I can submit it to the Safe Web Team. Please copy and paste the Meta Tag from your email that contained it.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

<meta name="norton-safeweb-site-verification" content="\&quot;5qmm0fo5jon3hqbrlx3ks8x93rjqmorcp1z77nc3oi88swhbii74lko52dlbvq1-gq-8l80bma1he-i18n3v6aqahk8ee6jfbe9r-5n2prdz4rai8anpetuqv-zpaqng\&quot; /&gt;" />

To me, it doesn't look correct the way it was entered into the Source.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.2.47 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

Kudos0

Thanks for looking into this.

The meta I have for site verification is: I think this one was from the email I was sent soon after I began the process

8vijo1gynjo4k6kp4poapgm71t-ax4b0xm3u4t7u69ju57we4hi0fbxff5ubd4282wgbfspg5rvoal2qhh-4papuiescpq-blgebb8jrs1pelo5z7qqp6y06f9vp35g" />

This one is the one that is on the safeweb site when I click verify and receive a meta tag

"5qmm0fo5jon3hqbrlx3ks8x93rjqmorcp1z77nc3oi88swhbii74lko52dlbvq1-gq-8l80bma1he-i18n3v6aqahk8ee6jfbe9r-5n2prdz4rai8anpetuqv-zpaqng" />

I hope this helps

Kudos0

This    is  the  code  in  the email I got from you

z7cmsnpr85uenuw3u6ver646-uzuxnf7-pbbtl0nlv21d-oiuc5n-gl0ddqxbfno093rerv54g792eap1jjp9a8hiz6sbhnnzyifz2wgw3p4skhq9dyumn6upcbgfugc"

Kudos1 Stats

Hello

Please stay tuned to this thread for a response from the Safe Web Team on Sunday night after midnight EST.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.2.47 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Accepted Solution
Kudos0

Hi CalenR

Your site ownership has been manually verified and your site 'bestrawdietfoods.com' is currently rated green in safeweb.norton.com.
https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=bestrawdietfoods.com
Cops

Kudos0

Thanks this is very much appreciated. 

Kudos0

Hello CalenR

You are very welcome. Good Luck with your website. Since your issue is now fixed, could you please pick the post which helped you to solve your issue and mark that post as the solution.? Just click on Mark As Solution located on the bottom of the post.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Kudos0

floplot:

Hello CalenR

You are very welcome. Good Luck with your website. Since your issue is now fixed, could you please pick the post which helped you to solve your issue and mark that post as the solution.? Just click on Mark As Solution located on the bottom of the post.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Solution is always Console_Ops 

Kudos0

Hello bjm

I know it's for Cops, but they don't see the thread again unless I message him. So I say you are welcome on behalf of Cops. I still try  to point out to the customer to pick the post which solved the issue so that others know the thread is solved and also to see the solution. Cops wouldn't post in a thread that you are welcome, so I do it. It's just being polite.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.