• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Scam Insight: Personal Information Risk

We have a site that went live recently. When people visit the site (https://www.compendia.health) they get the "Scam Insight: Personal Information Risk" warning, which is a big deterrent. We are losing customers from the site. Our site is already verified (with a html file uploaded to the root dir). What else do we need to do to get rid of the scam alert message? Please help, thanks! 

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Scam Insight: Personal Information Risk

Hello RDonnell. Just so we are on the same page, you have followed the instructions from this Norton article, and have your METATAG data inserted into the <head> portion of the main site page already? You can resubmit for a reevaluation following the links in the article. Your site currently is rated green but not tested. I would resubmit following the instructions. If you do not get a response fairly fast we can escalate. I will also notify the Safe Web folks here on the forums.

Cheers

"From DOS to Windows10 what a journey it has been" / MS Certified Professional / Windows 10 Home / Professional x 64 version 1903 / build 18362.175 / N360 Deluxe 22.17.2.47 / Norton Core v.282 on Android 2.00
Kudos0

Hello RDonnell

Welcome to the Norton Community Forum

I just checked your website and I didn't see any Scam Insight warning. That Scam Insight shows up on some new sites. It just means that not very many customers who have a Norton product have seen your site yet. Safe Web does show that the site is untested so far. I will notify the Safe Web Team.

Please stay tuned to this thread for a response from the Safe Web Team on Wednesday night after midnight EDT,

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.2.47 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Accepted Solution
Kudos1 Stats

Hi

Your site 'compendia.health' had been submitted for analysis and is currently rated green in safeweb.norton.com.

https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=compendia.health

The ScamInsight block page should be removed in a few hours.

Cops

Kudos0

Hello RDonnell

Good Luck with your website. It is now evaluated as Green OK. Since your issue is now resolved, could you please mark the Thread as solved? You just have to pick the post that solved the thread and click on Mark As Solution located on the bottom of the post which solved the issue.

Could you also fill out the Forum Feedback located on the upper right side of the page? It looks like this.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.2.47 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

Thanks for everyone who helped! You guys are awesome! =)