• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

360 Identity Safe

Is it nornal when typing card information to have each keystroke appear doubled in the window, i.e., a > aa ?

Replies

Kudos0

Re: 360 Identity Safe

Is it nornal when typing card information to have each keystroke appear doubled in the window, i.e., a > aa ?

Kudos0

iowajim wrote:

Hi,

I would say no.

It might help if you can provide some more details.

What version of Windows including Service Packs?

What version of N360 are you using (Support > About)?  Also,  please mention if it is Norton Security Suite supplied by your ISP.

Are you using the Local ID Safe or the Online Vault ID Safe?

Thanks,

Dave

A little bit of knowledge is... well a little bit of knowledge.
Kudos0

I am using Windows 7, SP1. Also using my own purchased Norton 360, version 6.3.0.14.

I can find no info telling me what I should see when typing entries so I am surprised to see "CC" appear when I enter "C", and so on.

I did leave identical messages because I could not find my first message when I went looking for it.  I'm new at Norton forums.  Sorry about the confusion.

Jim

Accepted Solution
Kudos1 Stats

You should only see one iteration of a letter as you type.

Try clicking on Support - Get Support to run  Autofix to check your installation and fix what it finds.

Also be sure you have run LiveUpdate manually a few times, rebooting as necessary, until no updates are available.

Let us know if that helps.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

Thanks, the combination appeared to do the job.

Jim

Kudos0

iowajim wrote:

Thanks, the combination appeared to do the job.

Jim

Glad to hear you found a solution.

We are here for you if you need us.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.