• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

(-500)

We're working to resolve an issue that prevents us from completing your request. Try again later. (-500)

I keep getting this message every time I try to log into my vault.  Help

Ron

Replies

Kudos0

Re: (-500)

Hello rjo1123

Welcome to the Norton Community Forum

Can you please tell us what o/s you are using?

What Norton product and version number are you using please?

What browser and version please?

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.3.50 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

Hello floplot . I am receiving a similar error message , but my situation is different . I want to activate my norton security 5 user system on a windows 7 os

File Attachment: 
Kudos0

Hi @rjo1123 & @masngox,

I have sent you both private messages. Could you please check your inbox when you get a chance? Thank you.

Gayathri Rajendiran
Norton Forums Administrator
Symantec Corporation

Gayathri R | Norton Forums Global Community Administrator | Symantec Corporation
Kudos0

I solved the problem by powering down my Hughes satellite internet modem and router and restoring their power. I don't know why this happened or why it fixed it, but glad it's working again. Thanks for the quick response. 

Kudos0

I am having the same problem

Kudos0

Did you try restarting your modem and router as rjo1123 did?

Server errors are usually a temporary issue with the connections between your computer and the norton servers.

If you still see the message after a day, post back and we will give some suggestions.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

Ashvinder1Singh:

I am having the same problem

I replied to your other message.  Try not to duplicate post since it only delays replies.

Hugh
Kudos0

I have the same problem as mentioned above. Every time I want to register, it just jump the error:"We're working to resolve an issue that prevents us from completing your request. Try again later. (-500)" How to solve it?

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.