• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

After Norton Security 2015 Microsoft Office cannot verify the license for this product

I have been using MS Office 2010 and Outlook 2010 successfully with NIS for 4yrs. After loading Norton Security 2015 I could not access either MS product because of the message 'Microsoft Office cannot verify the license for this product' . I have followed all solution suggested by the Norton community and elsewhere to no avail. I have uninstalled Norton 2015 and Office and Outlook are now working again but this can only be a temporary solution. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: After Norton Security 2015 Microsoft Office cannot verify the license for this product

Hello wab235

I am running NS with the latest patch-version 22.1.0.9 I am also using Office 2013 click to run version and have no problems with it as far as verifying the license for it. Have you made sure that the license is registered with Microsoft correctly. Have you asked Microsoft about this problem? I use Outlook also. Office 2010 is still being supported. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Office 2010 and see if that makes any difference. Don't forget to do it with Administrative privileges.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 1903 Norton Core Security Plus 22.19.9.63 Core Firmware 288 Android App 2.22 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

Re: After Norton Security 2015 Microsoft Office cannot verify the license for this product

Hugh

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.