• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Buying Norton Security Premium 2017 3.0 10 Device

I need help to provide me an online store that willing to buy online Product Key which have the validity in my current location in Iraq country (in the Middle East region)

I search through Amazon about this product but the problem was the product key is valid in US only

Regards, ESAM

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Buying Norton Security Premium 2017 3.0 10 Device

You might have luck contacting Customer Support.

http://www.norton.com/chat

I don't know if there is a political reason Norton may not be available in Iraq but the above link should help.

A little bit of knowledge is... well a little bit of knowledge.
Kudos1 Stats

I just found this in the following PDF.

All Symantec product is prohibited for export or re-export to Cuba, North Korea, Iran, Syria and Sudan and to any country subject to relevant trade sanctions, including Afghanistan and Iraq.

https://www.symantec.com/content/en/us/home_homeoffice/media/eula/NS_2.0_EULA_USE.pdf 

So you may not be able to use Norton in Iraq.

A little bit of knowledge is... well a little bit of knowledge.
Kudos0

Thank you very much for your fast reply 

Really, it seems that there are three different copies of Norton products (from NORTON LICENSE AGREEMENT side) , one is to use in US only and other copy for exporting to International use except those countries listed in NORTON LICENSE AGREEMENT that shown in the PDF document above (my country is one of these country !!) and other copy  is to use in Middle East region only (Arabic Copy)

Today I found the last copy (Norton Security Premium 10 devices) offered in one of Iraqi shopping(as shown in the following attachments) with 70$ i.e greater than this available (Download Code) in Amazon by 60%

I hope to simplify getting your great products in the next year

With my best regards 

Kudos0

Hello

That key will be geolocked by location most likely. Have you installed and activated Norton Security yet?

Have a Nice Day and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.3.50 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

Hello

I will back to you after expire date of my current Norton product in the next 20 days

i,e after activate my new Arabic version of Norton Security Premium 2017 3.0 10 Device 

With my best regards

Kudos0

Deleted

Kudos0

[Admin Edit: Please keep this thread on topic and refrain from personal attacks per the  Participation Guidelines and Terms of Service.]

Sunil_GA | Norton Forums Administrator | Symantec Corporation

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.