Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!
Can't open vault
Timeout error when opening vault - details:
1) 2 days ago replaced N360 with NS on 3 systems, S1=Win7, S2 = Vista, S3 = Win8.1. Vault works on S3 but not S1 or S2. Vault can be opened at identitysafe.norton.com.
2) Correct password times out. Incorrect password is immediately rejected.
3) Firewall network cost awareness is off.
4) Yesterday on S1 support (Jim?) walked me through NRT and full reinstall, emptying the 0000082 folder, ran liveupdate, and was able to open vault. Today it's broken again.
5) Today I repeated reinstall on S2, after which the vault opened. Now it's broken again.
6) Did not do the reinstall on S3 - have opened vault multiple times through the Norton app and FF39.0 toolbar with no problems.
What's my next move?