• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Difficulty signing in to Identity Safe using Firefox 51.0.1 (32-bit) on Windows 10

Difficulty signing in to Identity Safe using Firefox 51.0.1 (32-bit) on Windows 10. When I bring the Identity Safe up with the following URL:

moz-extension://07e07e62-e02f-4b43-a4a0-07baa8535e94/content/ui/vault-unlock.html

and fill in my password the busy circle just keeps going round and round, and doesn't ever sign me in.

Damian J. Kiska

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Difficulty signing in to Identity Safe using Firefox 51.0.1 (32-bit) on Windows 10

Hello

This issue has been reported to Norton over the weekend and seen by Norton today, Monday.

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.3.50 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

Re: Difficulty signing in to Identity Safe using Firefox 51.0.1 (32-bit) on Windows 10

Yes but when will it be fixed, after waiting for over a year is this the best they could come up with?

Kudos0

I reported this on the 4th March 2017 and was told it would be resolved by the 6th March - big problem!!

Today is 7th and 'still' login to Identity Safe is hanging! I was told there is NO Norton website that notifies customers of reported problems and time frame for resolution!

Kudos1 Stats

Kudos0

Many thanks for the link to the Status of the Norton Services

It shows that the Identity Safe is running without any difficulties!! That's worrying!

Kudos1 Stats

Well my Firefox just updated to 52 (32 bit) so what now, have we got to wait another year to get back Norton Identity Safe?

Kudos0

The issue appears to be fixed. Am using Firefox 52.0 x64 in Windows 10 ver. 1607.

Kudos0

10Mar2017 Problem now seems resolved.

Kudos0

Hello

Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.3.50 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

That is confirmed. I upgraded my Firefox to v52.0, and I have successfully signed in to the Identity Safe online. Thank you for the support and communication on this. I am glad to have the option of using Firefox with Norton Identity Safe. 

Cheers, 
Damian

Kudos0

Hello

The issue in this thread was  from over 3 months ago.

Thanks.

Kudos0

And FF is not at ver 54

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

peterweb:

And FF is not at ver 54

I'm sure this is a typo - peterweb meant FF is NOW at ver 54.

Kudos0

yank:
peterweb:

And FF is not at ver 54

I'm sure this is a typo - peterweb meant FF is NOW at ver 54.

Why do the fingers not do what the brain wants???     

Thanks yank. That was what I meant.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.