• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

error: 3039, 65569

After update on 14 June 2016, I keep getting error: 3039, 65569. The SONAR advance is not protecting my computer,  nor was the autofix able to fix Norton Security. I am using a windows vista home premium, service pack 2, all updates done.  I have also tried to remove program and reinstall using Norton's tools but I am still having same error.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: error: 3039, 65569

Hi @Abby348,

Could you please send me logs? I've sent you a private message with instructions. Please check your inbox when you find time. Thanks.

-Gayathri

Gayathri R | Norton Forums Global Community Administrator | Symantec Corporation
Kudos0

Also having this problem. No fix found. Restarted the computer. Defragged the Hd, because it asked me to. After the second restart, it said it was initiating a fix, and was blue. . Then went to red and said it was not fixed. No idea what the problem is, but I've got work to get to. Any help would be appreciated.

Kudos0

@AV_VV_22,

Would you be able to send me logs? I have sent you a private message with the instructions. Thanks.

-Gayathri

Gayathri R | Norton Forums Global Community Administrator | Symantec Corporation
Kudos0

Hi @Abby348, @AV_VV_22,

Are you still seeing this error message? If yes, could you please send me logs? Thanks.

-Gayathri

Kudos0

re error 3039 65569   - I too am on windows vista and am getting this error code and am concerned my computer is not secure. Please advise what I should do

Thank you

Kudos0

barry howe: re error 3039 65569   - I too am on windows vista and am getting this error code and am concerned my computer is not secure. Please advise what I should do.

have you tried > https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/solutions/v118277450

Kudos0

Hello

For some reason this appears to be an issue with Vista computers. Don't know, but perhaps it has something to do with the old Windows Defender turned on at the same time as Norton is turned on. The logs collected should help to solve it since the suggested KB doesn't work for them.

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

I'm having the same problem, and I'm running Windows 10, not Vista.

Kudos0

Hello LuvTruth

Have you disabled Fast Startup? Fast Startup is known to cause many issues with Norton and other programs. Have you tried the KB mentioned in bjm's post?

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.