Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!
HOT ISSUES AND FIXES - NS/NSBU 22.5
Last update: 29-July-2015 3:30 PM EDT - included update for SafeWeb icons missing from Google search pages
Below are the hot issues and fixes for NS/NSBU version 22.5.
HOT FIXES - included in NS/NSBU 188.8.131.52
1) After updating to 184.108.40.206, the system shows the following message: "Server Error - We're working to resolve an issue that prevents us from completing your request. Try again later" with an error code of either (-6) or (-1010)
2) After updating to 220.127.116.11, customers are reporting that their Norton product has detected a file or an application as Suspicious.Cloud.[x], despite it being a file they have run before
3) Identity Safe does not autofill usernames and passwords for many saved sites
4) Norton SafeWeb Annotations / Icons are missing in Google search results
HOT ISSUES - these issues continue to exist, and our engineering team is working to resolve them in a future update
1) After updating to 22.5, customers are seeing an incompatibility with iTunes, where they are unable to sync and/or eject their iPod
2) Windows XP operating system unable to shutdown normally after updating to 22.5
3) Norton AntiSpam stops filtering emails as SPAM after updating to 22.5 (resolved for some customers in 18.104.22.168)
4) Unable to disable Auto-Protect in Norton Product after updating to 22.5, with a message shown: "These settings cannot be changed due to a pending remediation action. Restart you computer to resolve the issue." Restart does not resolve the issue.