Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!
How 2 "USER Telemetry" If RANDOMLY drafted by LU One dot 32 Patch
Does any Guru know the shortest way?
regarding the following that looms over all of us.
If I'm Post Beta Phased Random Pre-Release SELECTED. Automatic Telemetry is thought up by the programmers on design specifications given to them:
Phone support gets voice-mail telephone tag 24-48 hour after maybe over an hour, or two trying to get the point across to off shore agents, I'm slow at keying in LiveChat, answering and being interrupted half way though keying my response or question. Therefore the users are second class,
Here's the pre-draft notice portion from:
I insert emphasis.
What is the version number for this patch?
- The version number is 18.104.22.168. This update is currently available via LiveUpdate only.
When will I receive the patch?
- As is our standard practice, we are deploying the patch in a phased manner. We have released the patch to randomly selected customers, and will then monitor our telemetry, as well as this forum, for any problems or issues. Once we have confirmed the effectiveness of the patch, we will make it available to all customers. We will post an update on the Norton Community Forums when we make the patch available to all customers.
Could a "UTR-User Telemetry Report" selection be added to the R-Click the Icon by the Clock pick list.
Until then how does a drafted user Submit telemetry and the system details are filled in Automatically, from what is already in the registration of the users system, just gather what processes or programs are running at the time of report or Manually what the user declares was running and exited and now reporting it.
For example My bank was acquired by a bigger bank. Web site users became users at the bigger bank's web access that used "Trusteer Rapport Endpoint Protection", It stalled my system, It had not been in the automatic telemetry. How much else isn't? Where's user initiated, Automated Telemetry AT like the on demand LU?
Norton patches Trusteer on and off for many patches, years before my bank was purchased, a merger not a failure acquisition. I had un-installed Trusteer and get a NAG screen each log on. Second bullet on the list, Norton announced fixing it:
I didn't even know I was a random draftee. Philippine/India phone agents NEVER SAID A WORD.
(another topic would be opt NOT to be drafted choice)
What are the changes in this release?
Below are the changes and fixes included in Norton products version 22.7.1:
- Fixed an issue where customers attempting to access product Help [?] on GUI are taken to SSO login page instead of help document when customers are logged out of Norton Account
- Fixed an issue where Norton blocks Trusteer Rapport Endpoint Protection
- Fixed an issue where Error 3035,6 occurs after upgrading from WIN 8.1 to WIN 10 TH2
- Fixed an issue where 3038,104 occurs after upgrading to 22.7 build 76
- Fixed an issue where 'Error: You Are At Risk. Your PC is not automatically protected from viruses,spyware, and other risks Appears after upgrading to 22.7
- Fixed an issue where CPU usage spikes to 100% while running full system scan on a SSD.
- Fixed an issue where full system scan does not complete after upgrade to 22.7
- Fixed an issue where Auto-Protect is still turned-off after applying the 22.7 Hotfix
- Fixed an issue where Boot Time Protection is grayed out after upgrade to 22.7
- Fixed an issue where the Safeweb Annotations were not showing up in Google Chrome and Internet Explorer
- Fixed an issue where Safeweb Annotations not showing up while using Yahoo search in Google Chrome
- Fixed an issue where Safeweb Annotations disappear when going to 2nd page of the search
- Fixed an issue where Safeweb Annotations are not showing up in BING search results when searched from MSN.com
- Other minor fixes
So, where's the fast ease way, not phone call, not LiveChat, not Forum -- I want a Fire Alarm, not a detailed report with clips & analysis on 60 Minute the following Sunday about defective sensors or un-installed sprinklers and the casualties and CO$T, I'm just recovering from weeks of he Evil Zero dot 75 patch
Does any Guru know the shortest way?
Thanks Gurus and future Gurus