• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

I can't upgrade to Norton 360

Hello,

This year I bought a license for 10 devices (Norton Security Premium). Later in the year I received a license for 5 devices (Norton Security Deluxe).

Some time ago I received an email with the offer to upgrade to Norton 360. My Norton Security Deluxe licensed was replaced by a Norton 360 subscription.

My Norton Security Premium though has not been updated to Norton 360. It's been a couple of weeks now and I would like to upgrade my Norton Security Premium to Norton 360.

I called customer service but they told me that Norton 360 was not yet available in my country. Strange, because one of my two licenses has been updated to the new version. In addition, the program has been fully translated into Dutch.

Why isn't it possible to upgrade my Security Premium to 360? Is there any way to force this or any idea when I will recive this offer?

Replies

Kudos0

Re: I can't upgrade to Norton 360

Try contacting Support again. Sometimes a different agent has a different view on things. Be sure you explain that one of your subscriptions has already been upgraded. When you give the agent your Norton Account email address, they should be able to see this in your account details.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

Thanks for your response. I’ve already contacted support 3 times. 1. Could not answer the question. 2. Said Norton 360 is not available in the Netherlands 3. Said I would recive a mail about 2 days after calling.
Kudos0

4th time lucky, maybe?????

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

Norton 360 has launched in the Netherlands.

I've contacted support again and now I've completed the upgrade to Norton 360.