• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

i updated norton deluxe ( 127 Mb ) but still version is 22.5

Hi

i need a solution :)

Replies

Kudos0

Re: i updated norton deluxe ( 127 Mb ) but still version is 22.5

Please read the sticky at the top of the forum page in full.It states that the new update will be released in a phased manner.Everyone will get it over time.Releasing updates in this fashion helps them gather information on possible issues that may not have been reveled in the testing process,before it gets rolled out to everyone.

Kudos0

Hi mrparham,

Here is the Blog Announcement that superssjdan is referring to.

FWIW, I received the entire update on my ZNSBU system, but only the first part on my Comcast Norton Security Suite system - so I am updated on one of my systems and awaiting the second part on my other system.

Kudos0

Error: (8920,204)

NS Engine can't be updated
Still using 22.5.5.5.15

What next ?

Kudos0

M_eater

Have you restarted your computer?

As the release is a phased release, it can take over a week to be available to all users. If you have actually received all the new files required and it is still not updating, there may be some other issues with your product that needs to be resolved, probably by reinstalling your product. I would wait a few days to see what happens.

mrparham

A 127 MB download sounds more like a failed definition update. Norton will then redownload the complete malware definitions. The update to 22.6 is only 70 MB,

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.