• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Install Issues after Beta 360 stuck with Beta

I will create my issue in steps-

Responded to Norton to take part in the 360 Beta Norton Security

Product has been installed but 24 days left in my original Norton Security-as part of the 360 beta

Instead of waiting on original subscription as tied to this beta now to expire as to renew, I purchased the original Norton Security as to add a new product key-I have done this many years before.

Now-once I uninstall the Norton Beta 360 and install the original Norton Security back in which should be good after 360 days as to add product key--Norton somehow upgrades it back to the beta 360 which waits for me to renew within 24 days. What is odd, I was able to do this successful on one of my three machines as now that machine does have the original version/new subscription as just purchased. The other 2 machines have the beta from Norton Server-reinstalled as set to expire in 24 days taking over the new license install. I am stuck and not happy.

Replies

Accepted Solution
Kudos1 Stats

Re: Install Issues after Beta 360 stuck with Beta

Hello JJ. Use the removal tool from this link. Perform a "removal only" then reboot your computer. Once rebooted, log into your Norton account and download the product from your NEW subscription.

Cheers

"From DOS to Windows10 what a journey it has been" / MS Certified Professional / Windows 10 Home / Professional x 64 version 1903 / build 18362.239 / N360 Deluxe 22.17.3.50 / Norton Core v.282 on Android 2.00
Kudos1 Stats

And to make sure you do not get connected to the beta subscription, contact Norton Support and ask them to transfer the remaining days to the new subscription you just purchased. And then ask them to cancel to beta subscription. That way you cannot accidentally connect to the wrong subscription.    www.norton.com/contactcs   

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

Thanks Soul-I am good

Kudos0

Good point Peter-will do..much thanks

Kudos0

You're most welcome, glad we could assist you. Have an awesome Sunday.

Cheers

"From DOS to Windows10 what a journey it has been" / MS Certified Professional / Windows 10 Home / Professional x 64 version 1903 / build 18362.239 / N360 Deluxe 22.17.3.50 / Norton Core v.282 on Android 2.00

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.