• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

N360 disappeared from store shelves- Security Deluxe product code doesn't fit the activation space

I purchased a replacement package for Norton 360- Norton Security Deluxe- 3 devices. after installing it several times on two devices (Windows 10), whenever activation was called for- the input section does not accommodate the 25 character Product Key supplied with the enclosed disk/package.  I have 30 days (maybe??) in "trial time" to get a solution to this predicament.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: N360 disappeared from store shelves- Security Deluxe product code doesn't fit the activation space

This issue can only be resolved by contacting Norton. Have them check your key if it's valid or the key you are looking at is even the Norton product key. Usually, Norton Security and Norton Utilities are on the same card.

Kudos0

Re: N360 disappeared from store shelves- Security Deluxe product code doesn't fit the activation space

Hello Randal Sasso

Did you buy Norton Security? That program only comes as a download? Did you purchase it in a local store to you? If you are having a problem, your best bet would be to contact customer support as FenPen suggested. You can contact customer support by using this chat link.

http://www.norton.com/chat  They are available 24/7 depending on your location. Just explain to them your issue.

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.3.50 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

Do not enter any dashes or spaces when entering the new product key.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.