• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

N360 shows 1 day left, but my subscription ends in 2017

N360 is indicating only 1 day left on my trial period, but my I´ve renewed my subsctiption  on january and it ends in 2017 (info verified on norton website). I´ve run the remove and reinstall and it shows the following message: "fail in detect products with automatical upgrade". (I´m translating from portugese, so maybe it´s not the  literal phrase that shows on english versions.).

What can I do on this scenario?

thanks 

João

Replies

Kudos0

Re: N360 shows 1 day left, but my subscription ends in 2017

Hi,Joao. Had you activated the product ? Maybe contact Norton Support. They should be able to help.   http://norton.com/chat

Windows 10 Home X 64 Norton Security Premium Current
Kudos0

Hello

Have you entered in your key for the renewal that you got in January? Have you looked in help of the first page and clicked on Subscription Status? If that is not successful, then I would suggest having a chat with Customer Support. It may indicate a problem with the servers. After using the Remove and Reinstall Tool, have you run Live  Update until no more updates? It sounds like you just need to enter in your new key for the program.

https://norton.com/chat  Don't know if they are available 24/7 in your location. You might have to wait until Monday.

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.1.50 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

The subscription was automaticaly renewed in this January when I paid the update. On te automatic renewal page, the expiration date indicates january 2017

Accepted Solution
Kudos0

johnv28,

Did you attempt to do as floplot suggested? 

From the main page of N 360, select Support (upper right hand corner) and then select Subscription Status.  It will tell you how many days you have left and hopefully correct the number of days remaining on the main page of N 360.

Kudos0

I think it´s solved now. Thank you =D

Don´t know why, but I wasn´t logged on my account on the main screen of  norton and I did´t log off. Does anyone knows the reason?

thanks a lot.

Accepted Solution
Kudos0

Hello

Sometimes if your cookies get cleaned up, it might change to being unsigned in.. It might happen sometimes when you restart your computer.

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.1.50 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.