• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

NIS V20.6.0.27 Firefox 36 toolbar support?

Hi Is there going to be a toolbar update for NIS v20.6.0.27 for Firefox 36 as there has been a announcement for the update for NIS v 21 and NO info about an update for NIS v20.6.0.27?

Replies

Kudos0

Re: NIS V20.6.0.27 Firefox 36 toolbar support?

Hi I did find this in the announcement    Note: The Norton 2013 patch will be available soon. We'll update this announcement when the patch is live. here is the link   https://community.norton.com/en/blogs/product-update-announcements/firef...

Kudos1 Stats

Hello ALF60

It looks like you found the answer to your question.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.3.50 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

Hi floplot I help out a coworker with Norton support and she uses NIS v 20 and when there is a new Firefox the toolbar disappears and she goes in to a panic and calls me. One time at  3:00 AM and wakes me up to fix it that's only happened once so I kind of look at the update announcements and this time I missed it the first time I read it.  I also have the announcement of new updates in my email and I just got it a half hour ago. ALF

Kudos1 Stats

Hello ALF

There seems to be some backend problems having to do with emails from Norton it seems like. Maybe having to do with the subscriptions to threads that some people have and the slew of posts about the IE problem last weekend. The problems are being looked into though.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.3.50 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.