• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

no longer using 360 Premier after virus issues, I now have End Point

After having multiple issues with viruses Schrock Computers installed End Point on my PC. Everything seems to be 100% now, I clear out the quarantined files monthly. Never did that before with 360 Premier, my only concern is that my subscription for 360 has lapsed and my Identity Safe button is grayed out on all my browsers. I can access my account by logging in on the Norton site, I just liked the convenience of how everything worked before. My other option is to copy all the logins and passwords into my Keeper Security app, any suggestions on how to re-enable the id safe button? By the way when I download the free ID safe software, I get the message its already installed, I worry about deleting it and losing all the information it has stored.

Thank you

Replies

Kudos0

Re: no longer using 360 Premier after virus issues, I now have End Point

First thing is to ensure that the computer store fully removed your 360 using the Norton Removal Tool before installing Endpoint.

You can install a stand alone version of the Norton Identity Safe and you should be able to access your log ins again. See https://identitysafe.norton.com/

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

Re: no longer using 360 Premier after virus issues, I now have End Point

Hi Randy Duda1,

After following peterweb's suggestion to run the Norton Removal Tool , please have a look in Control Panel > Programs and Features (it would help if we knew your operating system for the correct path) and see if there is an entry for Norton Identity Safe - if so that is the free Norton ID Safe that was probably activated when Schrock Computers uninstalled N 360. 

Let us know if the entry is present and if running the NRT permitted the  ID Safe Button to become active.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.