• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Norton 360 online backage storage is running out of space

I've had Norton 360 for several years now on a Windows 7 OS. Unfortunately, when conducting my weekly back up, the back up function was not functioning--would not back up any files and just spins. After viewing my account, I noted I have only 3.4gb left on my online storage provided by Norton 360.  Now what? I'm currently backing up to my C: drive, as a very short term band-aid. I have an external hard drive, but I didn't see the option to back up onto something besides the online storage or the C: drive?  Advice or steps appreciated.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton 360 online backage storage is running out of space

G2 Gary Connect the external drive to the computer you are backing up then open/run backup. The following is an article which may assist you:

https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/solutions/v6958527_ns_backup_en_us

Cheers

"From DOS to Windows10 what a journey it has been" / MS Certified Professional / Windows 10 Home / Professional x 64 version 1903 / build 18362.239 / N360 Deluxe 22.17.3.50 / Norton Core v.282 on Android 2.00
Kudos0

I've tried to find the old backups to realise these cannot be found using the user interface. There seem to be a few Norton360 folders dotted around my external deduce where I keep my backups. My backup set is 30gb or so...
Kudos0

SPAM reported

"From DOS to Windows10 what a journey it has been" / MS Certified Professional / Windows 10 Home / Professional x 64 version 1903 / build 18362.239 / N360 Deluxe 22.17.3.50 / Norton Core v.282 on Android 2.00

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.