• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Norton 360 v.22.9.1.12 - Online BU crashing

4/14/14

This newest version of N360 STILL has problems with online BU's.  Will sometimes BU successfully, but when you go to check BU History to check on files backed up and time completed etc, suddenly a window pops "Norton has stopped working, close the software..." blah/blah. The previous version (22.9.0.71) had the bad habit of destroying BU Sets. That was patched, then replaced with this version which seems to have its own  problems noted above. It seems the crackerjack "team" still has some work to do. Is there a new "patch' to stop N360 from crashing?   .... jaco 4/14

Labels: Backup

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton 360 v.22.9.1.12 - Online BU crashing

I'm having the same problem - I get the 'Your data is at risk' message for backup ..have done external backups to external drive...so trying to do backup on line..and takes hours...and does about 1% and then crashes..... Has there been any solution to this? (apart from the usual thing of uninstall/re-install which means that I lose my backup sets...(again!)

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.