• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Norton 360 Vault - cannot close on Firefox v23

I am using Firefox v23.0.1 - whilst I can sign into the Norton 360 valut without a problem, using the Norton toolbar, clicking on 'Vault is Open' does not open the dialogue to allow me to close the vault.

It works in IE v10

Enuuk PHP Auction Programmer

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton 360 Vault - cannot close on Firefox v23

I am using Firefox v23.0.1 - whilst I can sign into the Norton 360 valut without a problem, using the Norton toolbar, clicking on 'Vault is Open' does not open the dialogue to allow me to close the vault.

It works in IE v10

Kudos0

Hi RWAP,

You do relieze that in V 21 this is where the Close Vault Icon is located at the bottom of the drop down after clicking on the Vault is Open on the NTB.

Kudos0

I found that in IE 10 - although it is not exactly intuitive or obvious what it is...

However, in Firefox v23.0.01 the drop down just does not always appear - I think it may be down to speed - at the time, Norton backup was running on my main PC (to an external hard disk) and I am using the Norton Vault online...   

I will try again tomorrow to see if it is working better after the PC has been shut down and restarted...

Now I am currently using my laptop, and the drop down appears fine (after a short delay).

In contrast, the drop down appeared fine on IE 10 running on the same PC at the same time....

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.