• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Norton id safe and firefox is working 8th of March 2017

I am in the UK and after all the time without it Norton Identity safe came back this morning on my Firefox 52, on windows 10 laptop, big surprise

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton id safe and firefox is working 8th of March 2017

I still can't get my vault to open, I click on get started and sign in and then get a server error.  I've downloaded all the updates and it happens whether I use Firefox or IE11.

Kudos0

Hi @azara50,

Yes, A fix has been deployed and everyone should be able to log in to the vault using firefox browser.

Thanks for your patience.

Mohanakrishnan G | Norton Forums Administrator | Symantec Corporation
Kudos0

Hi @acele,

Sorry for the trouble caused. I have sent you a private message via forums requesting more details for further investigation. Please check it when you get a chance. Thanks

Sunil_GA | Norton Forums Administrator | Symantec Corporation
Kudos0

Yes, A fix has been deployed and everyone should be able to log in to the vault using firefox browser.

Thanks for your patience.

Yes ! I confirm, everything works both locally and in the cloud. Thanks! 

Kudos0

I downloaded updates all day yesterday and still couldn't get signed in to the server.  This morning there are no updates and the identity safe won't even open.

Kudos0

I had this problem several days ago, and it started working again. Now, this morning 03/09/2017, it's back. When it tries to sign in, I get a message window that says "Sorry. Something went wrong. Please try again." It happened before on Firefox 51.0.1. Now it's on 52.0 (32-bit). It was working on this version.

Kudos0

Update. It has started working normally again.

Kudos0

I still can't get vault to open on firefox...how can this be fixed everything is updated.

Kudos0

I would love to hear if Norton Fighters are experiencing this or other issues on IE 11 and the NS ID Safe UI not working. Anything to do with ID Safe is busted apart from accessing the online vault from Norton's web site. Makes me wonder if we will all lose our local vaults now.

Kudos0

Paul862

This thread is about issues with Firefox and the vault. There are other threads for IE issues.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.