Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!
Norton Password Manager Add a Mobile Device
- I have Google Chrome installed on a Windows 10 Platform.
- I have the Norton Password Manager Extension installed in Google Chrome.
- I have Norton Password Manager installed on my mobile device (it's an Android phone).
When trying to add my phone to the "Mobile Unlock" functionality, using the "My Norton" ebsite, I get a "Something Went Wrong" error in Chrome, during the setup - and continuing returns the same error - I have to quit the setup.
- I have both the vault open - in chrome - and on the phone, as per instruction, and the Norton account signed into via the NIS application.
- I have run the Norton File Cleaner and followed the help guides, but this does not solve the issue.
- I have reinstalled NIS and the Chrome Extension, as well as the Norton Password Manager on the phone; this has still not resolved it.
It's as if my phone cannot be discovered as being logged in, by the setup process.
So, the upshot of this, is that each time I open a login page for a web site in Chrome, there is no "Deny / Approve" notification supplied to the phone. I always have to login and open my vault manually
Thanks for any resolution