• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Norton Password Manager for all apps on IOS 13.4 stopped working

Since I upgraded my iPhone 8 Plus to IOS 13.4, the Norton Password Manager has stopped working for all my apps.  When I open and app and tap on either the username or password boxes, it brings up the PASSWORD box like it did before, but when I tap the PASSWORD box and select the proper account, it sits and freezes.  I have to close the app to get it to come up.  I think put in my username and password manually for any app to work.  I've seen on the forum that users are having this issue with Safaris, but possibly Edge or Chrome work properly.  I'm not using a browser, but the app itself.  I've uninstalled, reinstalled Norton Password Manager, but I can't uninstall my apps as that would wipe out several years of data.  The Password manager worked fine up to and including IOS 13.3.x.  Any help would be appreciated.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton Password Manager for all apps on IOS 13.4 stopped working

I sent this thread that you seem to be referring to, to my Norton contacts. I'll add your thread to the message.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

I have heard from my contacts. The team has identified a bug in iOS 13.4 that is causing this issue. They are trying to find a work around until iOS gets fixed. I'll let you know if I hear anything else.

Kudos0

The NPM team have just released a fix (v6.8.78) for this issue today in throttle mode, which should be completed in a couple of days. Check the App Store app for this update to Norton Password Manager.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.