Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!
Norton SafeWeb adds message in my printed documents / wrong language selection
After a plug-in update in Microsoft Edge I got a notification that new functionality was added to SafeWeb or Password Manager. I'm not sure which of the two. I was not able to follow the link in the message to learn more, but somehow I closed the pop-up window.
Now, I get this message printed almost every time I try to print something out of the web. See picture.
How can I get rid of this message?
The second issue here, is that the message and the plug-ins are in Greek. I don't want them in Greek, I want them in English.
There are several ways to determine the preferred language :
- region (language for non-unicode programs)
- country or region (modern settings)
- system display language
- preferred language (multiple language list)
- actual detected location
- Norton account preferences
- regional format (what Norton selects as display language only for plug-ins)
Why does Norton select the worse way to determine the preferred language when there are so many other settings?