• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos1 Stats

Norton Security, is it being replaced by Norton 360?

I don't want Norton 360 with LifeLock, I want to stay with Norton Security WB (10 device version) of which I still have 107 days remaining. If I purchase Norton Security now (from Amazon, as Norton's web site does not list NSWB as being available) will I be able to re-activate in 107 days with the key I purchase today and will I still receive Security Update?

Thanks in advance

JIm

Replies

Kudos1 Stats

Re: Norton Security, is it being replaced by Norton 360?

Yes. You will be able to use the new key to activate your current product. Be sure you do not enter the new product key until one or two days remaining on the old subscription, as you will lose any remaining days.

Another option is when you have the new key in hand, contact Norton Support and ask them to add the time from your new key to your existing subscription.    www.norton.com/contactcs

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

Thank you.

Kudos0

Do you know about when NS will stop being "re-activate-able," even with a previously purchased key?

Kudos1 Stats

Ardmore:

Do you know about when NS will stop being "re-activate-able," even with a previously purchased key?

So far, AFAIK, you can still re activate even the older Norton Internet Security products with the appropriate key.

There have been no official announcements on when you will be forced to upgrade to the newest product line.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.