• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Norton subscription trail expired - Sign in error code -2021

I've been locked out of my Norton Security. A screen has come up stating my Trial has expired. I haven't been on any trial I have a full subscription. When I try and sign in I get a message referencing code -2021

I've been locked out of my Norton Security. A screen has come up stating my Trial has expired. I haven't been on any trial I have a full subscription. When I try and sign in I get a message referencing code -2021

Labels: Subscription

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton subscription trail expired - Sign in error code -2021

When did you purchase your Norton product? Did you enter the product key during the installation process?

You can try opening the main Norton screen and clicking on Help - Subscription Status. That should sync your product with the Norton subscription servers.

If that does not help, find your product key and from the main Norton product, click on Help - Enter Product Key at the bottom right of the screen. You can find your key by logging into your Norton Account and clicking on the use icon at the top right. Then click on My Subscriptions. Find your current product and the product key is listed there.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.