• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

NS 22.17.1.50

ITMA.
​Just picked-up
NS 22.17.1.50. No info ¦ What's it all about ?
The SinecoalCirph4. AK.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: NS 22.17.1.50

Heh. Everytime is the same... as fast new UPDATE is available the same question from different people are posted. "Why no information? What about new version?" Geez! Guys, If you cannot wait a day for an official post can you at least wait couple of hours to see a post on blog.
Man, I can assure that symantec employees won't ever forget about new version of your Norton. And will make a official post. THERE IS ALWAYS A NEW ANNOUNCMENT. And the most funny thing about that is.. sometimes these questions coming from long experienced users of this community. Please just wait. Just be patient.

Thanks!

Kudos0

FWIW - the Norton Employees who post on the Product Update Blogs do not always get advanced warning of the update releases and have to rely on obtaining the info from the team that released the update and what pending updates were in fact part of each product update prior  to being able to post the info!

Enough said!

Kudos0

Also, if an update gets announced, and then has to be pulled in the first few hours because of issues noted in the telemetry, there is confusion among the users. Better to wait a little time to ensure the update actually installs properly before making any announcement.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

ITMA. Just picked-up NS 22.17.1.50. No info ¦ What's it all about ? The SinecoalCirph4. AK.

ITMA.
​I put the post up, as a matter of information. Definitely, not to buck the system.

When LiveUpdate starts updating my PC, I just let it run. Hopefully, a glitch free install ?
If the update goes pear-shaped; then, it's a problem.
It would be nice to know what I'm up against for a remove/reinstall, as I enter the time consuming World of Pain ?

The SinecoalCirph4. AK.

Kudos0

Hello

https://community.norton.com/en/forums/announcing-norton-security-2217150-update-windows

The asked about notice. Please see the link inside the above link. Actually, it seems like they just added another language that is available for Norton products and some back end issues 

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.3.50 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.