• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

NSB 22.7.1.32

Question about Norton Security & Backup Pro. Live Update just downloaded 5 update items. When updates completed options included Apply Now.

Patch applied successfully, applications restarted and Explore button appeared. NSB works normally.

Where can I find Patch Details? (I'm a retired IT Pro so like to see Patch Notes.) TIA.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: NSB 22.7.1.32

Kudos0

Does not have exact details on September 15,2016 Live Update Patch, but perhaps sufficient for recent Patches. I'd still like to see Patch Details or a link to the Patch Notes included in NSB 22.7.1.xx.

Thanks @PhoneMan!

Kudos0

The reply from @PhoneMan more or less answers my question. I'd still to see something within the app, such as a link to the relevant Patch Notes.

Kudos0

Hi,jlconrod. Right click your tray icon and select Recent History, if you scroll the items and you find the one you want, you will see when you click on that item on the right hand side, More Details.

That will give you a run down on patch details.

Windows 10 Home X 64 Norton Security Premium Current
Kudos0

Before you apply the patch simply click on "details" on the bottom left corner of the Live Update screen. Look here:

https://community.norton.com/en/forums/norton-2271-product-update-availa...

Kudos0

"F 4 E wrote

Right click your tray icon and select Recent History, if you scroll the items and you find the one you want, you will see when you click on that item on the right hand side, More Details.

That will give you a run down on patch details."

This works, though it can take some time to load. It worked well when I used Search to find Live Update. Thanks, F 4 E!

"PatsSoxBruins wrote

Before you apply the patch simply click on "details" on the bottom left corner of the Live Update screen. Look here:

https://community.norton.com/en/forums/norton-2271-product-update-availa..."

Another excellent suggestion -- if I remember to click "details" before reflexively clicking Apply.  

Kudos0

At least Symantec gives us choices ! 

Kudos1 Stats

F 4 E:

At least Symantec gives us choices ! 

Not when it comes to the Local Vault! 

Sorry for going off topic - but I just could not resist!

Kudos0

Hi, yank.Your choice is whether to accept you have no choice re the local vault !  

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.