• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Opinion request--N360 Identity safe vs. Last Pass

Admittedly the two password vaults are very different--not the least being that Last Pass is a password generator and cross platform mechanism in addition to being a vault.

Nonetheless, before I give Last Pass a whirl, I'd be interested to hear of folks here who might have done so already and wouldn't mind sharing their opinion.

Mark

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Opinion request--N360 Identity safe vs. Last Pass

Admittedly the two password vaults are very different--not the least being that Last Pass is a password generator and cross platform mechanism in addition to being a vault.

Nonetheless, before I give Last Pass a whirl, I'd be interested to hear of folks here who might have done so already and wouldn't mind sharing their opinion.

Mark

Kudos0

Re: Opinion request--N360 Identity safe vs. Last Pass

I can't live without LastPass.  Use it for a week and you'll feel the same.

Cross-platform (Win, linux, Android, logging in with a stock browser to get to your info even), works on even the most stubborn sites (DoD*ahem*), always up to date, and no ugly, space-wasting toolbar.  It's a polished product.

Win10x64pro; 4.2GHz Sandy Bridge; 8GB DDR3-2133; Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4, 2xGTX580 SLI; Samsung 850 EVO; WD 2002FAEX; Seagate 2TB LP

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.