• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Possible 22.5.2.15 Issues

Not sure if either of these is a 22.5.2.15 issue but both appeared or reappeared after updating today.

On boot-up the icon briefly has a red X.  On opening the window this is because SONAR is off.  The problem seems to resolve itself in a few seconds without any action on my part and goes back to green status.   I had seen this after the last version update but not in the last couple of weeks until today.

Also, had a very brief "Windows Explorer stopped working" message after rebooting.  This also seemed to resolve itself after a second or two.

Like I said, it's not clear that either is a specific update issue but am posting just in case these are observed by other

NS v. 22.5.2.15

Windows 7 Home Premium x64

Thanks.

Foreman.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Possible 22.5.2.15 Issues

Thanks @Foreman. It takes a second for this update to reconcile your subscription. But like you said, after a few seconds, all is green.

Tony Weiss | Norton Forums Global Community Manager | Symantec Corporation
Kudos0

i also got a disable auto protect greyed out when i updated malwarebytes and a couple of windows update,but when i rebooted it was fine for now.This was talked about before in other threads not sure if there was a fix. I got mine set to aggressive mode (which was the fix for multiple norton icons in the systray in the past).Not sure if I have to set it to normal or what

win 8.1

NS v. 22.5.2.15

Kudos0

I am still having inconsistent operation of antispam after updating from 22.5.0.124 to 22.5.2.15.  Spam items were moving to the antispam folder after update, but have stopped.  Additionally, on both versions, attempting to view the "Blocked List" crashes Norton Security.  Same thing occurred with Norton 360.

I am using:

Windows 7: Norton Security v. 22.5.2.15; Outlook 2007.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.