• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Safe web rating icons missing in Firefox 31.0

Despite the announcement that Norton Toolbar has been patched for compatibility with Firefox 31, I still don't see safe web rating icons on Google search in Firefox 31.0 Hasn't the change taken effect? The toolbar on my computer has the latest version, but it didn't help. I selected "Never show instant results" in Google search settings just to see if it would make a difference, but, that didn't help. Could someone please help me with this issue. I recall the same problem in the past with Google search.

My computer is installed with Windows XP Pro, 32-bit SP3

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Safe web rating icons missing in Firefox 31.0

Despite the announcement that Norton Toolbar has been patched for compatibility with Firefox 31, I still don't see safe web rating icons on Google search in Firefox 31.0 Hasn't the change taken effect? The toolbar on my computer has the latest version, but it didn't help. I selected "Never show instant results" in Google search settings just to see if it would make a difference, but, that didn't help. Could someone please help me with this issue. I recall the same problem in the past with Google search.

My computer is installed with Windows XP Pro, 32-bit SP3

Accepted Solution
Kudos0

Re: Safe web rating icons missing in Firefox 31.0

http://community.norton.com/t5/Norton-Toolbar-Norton-Identity/SafeWeb-icons-AWOL-Again/td-p/1156546

Perhaps you could do a quick search before posting a new thread. 

Windows 10 x64 20H2 | Mint Cinnamon 20

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.