Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!
Secunia PSI 3.0 only works with NS Firewall Disabled Win 10
Hi Norton community.
- I am running PSI Secunia version 184.108.40.20604 on a Windows 10 Home PC. I am running an updated version of Norton Security.
- When NS firewall is enabled PSI Secunia never gets past "Scanning for outdated programs - Determining which files to scan".
- When I run PSI Secunia with NS firewall disabled PSI Secunia works perfectly.
- I found a Youtube video, that shows how to set up the WIndows 10 firewall to get it working.
- My question is: How do i set up the NS firewall to make it work under Windows 10 Home
I am running the same version of PSI Secunia on a Windows 7 Premium PC. And on Windows 7 it works. As far as I can see my firewall settings are the same on both PC's.
I hope someone can help.