Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!
WRONG DESKTOP ICON
- Uninstalled Norton 360 Premier, then restarted
- Ran Norton Removal Tool, then restarted
- Saw and Uninstalled Norton Security Scan, then restarted
- Ran NRT one more time and then restarted
- Installed NORTON SECURITY v188.8.131.52,
- Ran Live Update, then restarted
I now notice that although everything ran smoothly and I see no big problems (yet), that the Norton 360 Premier DESKTOP ICON is now back but not "Norton Security" desktop icon. This SEEMS like a problem, but is it a big problem or a very, very, very small problem?
Tower-form desktop computer, Lenovo
Windows 10, 64-bit