• Todas las Comunidades
    • Todas las Comunidades
    • Foros
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Avanzado

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos1 Stats

Norton Ver.22 でライブアップデートができない。(2015/3/18 21:37頃)

はじめてコミュニティを利用します。

本日使用していたセキュリティソフトが期限切れで使用できなくなったので、試しに Ver.22 の体験版をインストールしてみました。

使用していて以下のような不具合があるので解決策があればご教示願いたく思います。

・ライブアップデートができない。

ノートン製品はインストール直後に再起動なしではライブアップデートができないのが仕様だと思っていますが、OSを再起動をしてもライブアップデートができません。

ダウンロードが途中までは軽快に進み、終盤で数十秒から数分ほどダウンロードが止まりますが、一応待っていればダウンロード自体は終了します。

その後の「更新の処理」に進むとすぐに「完了できませんでした」という表示になります。

何度OSを再起動しても同じ現象でライブアップデートが完了しません。

また、なぜかダウンロード時に表示されるサイズが異なるという不可解な現象が見られます。

・インターネットの回線速度が遅くなる。

ブラウザやメーラーを問わず、回線自体のダウンロード速度が遅くなります。

また、ダウンロードツールを使ってもファイルが壊れていたり、ブラウザでのページ表示時に文字化けしたり画像が欠けてノイズ混じりで表示されたりします。

ノートンを入れる前や、ノートンを終了させた状態では起きないので、ノートンの影響と思われます。

もしかしたらライブアップデートが完了できれば直る問題かも知れませんが、上述したようになぜかライブアップデートも完了できないので困っています。

以上です。

何か解決策等があれば、ご教示くださいますようお願い致します。

Respuestas

Kudos1 Stats

Re: Norton Ver.22 でライブアップデートができない。(2015/3/18 21:37頃)

Japanese detected ~ google translate

I can not live updates at Norton Ver.22. (2015/3/18 21:37 rollers)

The first time I make use of the community.

Since security software you have been using today is no longer available in the expired, I tried to install the trial version of Ver.22 to try.

If there is a solution because it has been there is a problem, such as the following to use I think want to please teachings.

Live updates can not.

Norton products we think specifications that can not live updates without restart immediately after installation, but can not live updates, even after restarting the OS.

Go download lightly is until the middle, but will stop download a few minutes from several tens of seconds at the end, you can download itself to exit if you wait once.

You will display in that subsequent "could not be completed" as soon as it advances to the "process of updating".

Live update does not complete in the same phenomenon when you restart many times OS.

In addition, I will size to be displayed for some reason at the time of download is seen inexplicable phenomenon that different.

-Line speed of the Internet is slow.

Regardless of the browser or mailer, download speed of the line itself is slow.

Also, or is corrupted file, even using the download tool, or is displayed in noise mingled missing garbled or image when the page display in a browser.

And before turning on the Norton, since happened not in a state in which to terminate the Norton, it is assumed that the impact of Norton.

It may be a problem that heal if you can possibly live update Once you have completed, but in trouble because you can not for some reason live update also completed, as described above.

Is over.

If you have any solution, etc., we ask that you please teach.

Kudos0

Hello bjm

Good attempt at translating that.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

Needs a move to NS ....

Over to you Flo ...

Hugh
Kudos1 Stats

Kudos0

Hello ren

Thank you for posting the Japanese Forum link.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

Hello Hugh

Nothing happens when I click on the flag of the O/P. I haven't tried to click on any others to see if that feature works for me . I tried earlier today and nothing happened. Maybe because it's in Japanese, I don't know.

Kudos0

The flag as worked for me so I filled it in with the suggested move ....

I'm using IE11 not in compatibility mode ....

Hugh
Kudos0

Hello Hugh

I'm also running IE 11 not in compatibility mode. I tested out the flag on another one and I could get the usual box, just not for that one. Maybe my computer doesn't know Japanese. I just tried it on yours and it worked ok. I canceled it also. Don't know why it doesn't work on that one. Weird I would say.

Kudos0

The joys of computing ....

Hugh
Kudos0

Hello Hugh

Now the Flag works. I was able to make my request since thread is still here. Maybe they noticed this thread and my post about not being able to click on that flag and fixed it. Perhaps today's restart might have helped. I doubt an update for my keyboard this morning had anything to do with the problem I had. I think if was more of a javascript problem. Any way it's fixed. Thank you .

Kudos0

Perhaps it needs to go to the Japanese Forum now we know there is one? <s>

Hugh
Kudos0

Hello Hugh

That was in my Flagged comments.

Kudos2 Stats

Excuse me.
The mistake seems had written in English forum.
And to be written to again Japanese forum.
Everyone told me to post a comment, thank you.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.