• Todas las Comunidades
    • Todas las Comunidades
    • Foros
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Avanzado

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Autofill doesn't work on Norton Welcome Screen

I want to save (export) my csv data and am having problems - separate thread created.

I was logged into my Norton account and my Identity Safe (Vault) was open. I followed a prompt for Identity Safe on a menu at the bottom of the screen and it asked me to open my Norton account - again:

The Sign box appeared, as you can see, but IS didn't auto-fill it. Why not? Can anyone suggest why not, please?

Win10 Home v1803 build 17134.345/HP envy/EDGE (rubbish)/IE11 (RIP)11.285.17134.0/ OFFICE 365 Home Personal/Norton Security

Respuestas

Kudos1 Stats

Re: Autofill doesn't work on Norton Welcome Screen

Hello Taffy

I'm guessing maybe it has something to do with the new login system for the Forum. I know that Norton is working on the Auto fill-in for the Norton Forum and that is connected to the Norton Account now. Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

thanks.

Win10 Home v1803 build 17134.345/HP envy/EDGE (rubbish)/IE11 (RIP)11.285.17134.0/ OFFICE 365 Home Personal/Norton Security
Accepted Solution
Kudos0

Hello Taffy

Have you updated to version 22.5.2.15? If not, please run Live Update to see if you can get it. It comes in 2 parts and needs a restart. Some more auto fill-ins have been included with that new update. Perhaps that one was included? Please see the Forum for the product you are using. Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

I am embarrassed. First, I misread the Blog announcement about the update; I'd stopped reading at the end of the first line so I thought it was an update for Windows 10. Then before I created my latest threads I checked for the Latest Version using that Link, rather than checking under "About".

Still I've just installed the four parts and will see next time if the autofill works. (I've run Optimize and it still can't tell me what it's done - see other thread. Not a problem though.) Thanks again, Floplot. Much appreciated.

EDIT: Autofill is now working on the new main log-in screen.

Kudos0

Hello Taffy

Glad to see that your issue was solved. Thanks for marking the thread as solved and also for the Kudo. Others will know now that the SSO works now with the auto fill-in .

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.