• Todas las Comunidades
    • Todas las Comunidades
    • Foros
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Avanzado

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

I recently bought Security Deluxe through TechSoup for nonprofits. It does not have backup. Can I pay more and get premium for

I recently bought Security Deluxe through TechSoup for my nonprofit.  I need  backup so can I pay extra and get Security Premium for the remainder of the year?

Respuestas

Kudos0

Re: I recently bought Security Deluxe through TechSoup for nonprofits. It does not have backup. Can I pay more and get premium for

Hi, Cannibal. Contact Support for subscription questions. They can help.  http://norton.com/chat

Windows 10 Home X 64
Kudos0

Re: I recently bought Security Deluxe through TechSoup for nonprofits. It does not have backup. Can I pay more and get premium for

If by any chance the Norton Support can't help you with an actual update, bear in mind that the backup element of Norton Security Deluxe is limited in what it backs up (as is Windows own backup) and that unless you need the free OnLine Storage that comes with NSPremium you might be better served by one of the free Imaging/Backup programs you can download.

I have a very high opinion of the free Macrium Reflect program that I use as do others I respect. It has a very simple user interface; it will make an image of your operating system drive that you can save to a different hard drive and use to restore when your hard drive crashes and you need to replace it and it will make a very good bootable recovery media on DVD or thumbdrive. And it has some of the best online support documentation I've come across if you need help.

But it's up to you. Even if you get the upgrade to Premium you would find Reflect of great value.

No, I have no connection with them except as a satisfied user.

Hugh

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.