• Todas las Comunidades
    • Todas las Comunidades
    • Foros
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Avanzado

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

vault and facebook not working on IE11

Click Vault in toolbar, Click facebook signin password IE 11 freezes, nothing works only can move the mouse have to shut off my computer, never had this problem with 360

Respuestas

Kudos0

Re: vault and facebook not working on IE11

Hello

What Norton product and version please? Facebook is always making changes. Can you try it with a different browser and see if it works?

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

Norton Security 22.5.5.15 Had no choice seeing Symantecs discontinued 360 I don't even get to facebook IE11 locks up using Yahoo, Chrome I created a facebook app to by-pass using the Vault!

Kudos0

Hello

Are you using a ISP branded version or one from Staples? The latest version of NS is 22.6.0.142. Please run Live Updates until no more  updates are found. If it doesn't come thru, restart and then keep running Live Update a few more times. Perhaps a newer version would work better with Facebook. I know that Norton cannot scan the wall because of all the changes Facebook has made. There is an Announcement about that on the top of the pages of this part of the Forum.

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

That didn't work, tried download manager keeps say my version is up to date 22.5.5.15 just wish they would have left 360 alone Norton security stinks always has!

Kudos0

Hello

Please try this then.   www.norton.com/latestns   

This will give you 22.6.0.142 unless you have a version from an ISP. Please remember to run Live Update to get the most up to date updates.

Thanks.

Kudos0

I was able to upgrade but the problem persists, now IE 11 minimizes to the taskbar immediately and everything locks up!

Kudos0

Hello Wayne

Is the problem only with Facebook? Have you left feedback when you are on that site about the issues you are facing with that site?

Thanks.

Kudos0

Yes, but it seems to be resolved!

Kudos0

Accepted Solution
Kudos0

Thank You!

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.