• Todas las Comunidades
    • Todas las Comunidades
    • Foros
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Avanzado

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Unable to validate domain

No matter I upload to the domain root the precise html file you gave me and I also insert the precise tag in header your system is unable to validate my domain in order to be reevaluated and so deslisted as dangerous. Please help me.

Respuestas

Kudos1 Stats

Re: Unable to validate domain

and the SafeWeb report for your domain is______________.

Kudos0

Kudos0

have you cleaned Security Risks

Kudos0

YES but the problem is that I am unable to validate my ownership no matter I upload the file and set the precised header tags.

Kudos0

Okay, we'll try to raise attention to your concern. 

Kudos0

so what to do now?

Kudos0

stay tuned

Kudos0

Hello sfprtvn

Sorry, but the automatic verify system is broken. I will notify the Safe Web Team that your site has been cleaned and that you have uploaded the required file. Please stay tuned to this thread for a response back from the Safe Web Team late on Tuesday night EDT.

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.3.50 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

Still wainting :(

Kudos0

I too am having a problem and I am super upset and mad about this. I spent 60 mins on the phone with support over this!! My website rockchild.net WON'T load with norton antivirus installed. No matter what browser or computer I use, if norton is installed I am getting the weird notice attached. I can't verify my site either and I CANT wait days for you guys to validate my website so I can work on it. THIS IS A BUG and you guys need to fix this please. Also I use wordpress so your verification steps don't work for modern day templates, I even uploaded the file and it doesn't work! For whatever reason, norton will now load my site only if I add www. in front of it, if I don't I get the error. 

Kudos1 Stats

Hi sfprtvn

We have manually analyzed ‘kaizencg.net’ and found it to be malicious. So the rating of this site remains red in safeweb.norton.com.

https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show_mobile?url=kaizencg.net

Cops

Kudos0

Hi therockchild,

We have manually verified ownership of your website.

For the IPS detection (System Infected: Outbound Command/Control Traffic), kindly submit those detected urls to 

https://submit.symantec.com/false_positive/

Cops

Kudos0

We have deleted and restore it from backup so ths issue should be over. Please recheck it manually so you can confirm there is no malicious code there. If so, please specify me since all our scans shows no malicious code by now.

S

Kudos0

Hello sfprtvn

I will notify the Safe Web Team that you have used a backup to replace the website.. Please stay tuned to this thread for another report from the Safe Web Team late on Wed. night EDT.

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.3.50 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

have they replied?

Kudos0

Hello

When they will reply, you will see a post from them in this thread. It looks like they haven't done the list from Wed. yet. So now they will have my lists from Wed. and Thurs. to do.

Thanks.

Kudos1 Stats

Hi sfprtvn

We have manually analyzed your site 'kaizencg.net' and found it to be clean so we have changed its rating to green.

https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=kaizencg.net

Cops

Kudos0

Hello sfprtvn

Glad to see that you have received the Green Go. Could you please mark the post which solved your issue? It will help others who have a similar issue.

Thanks.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.