• Todas las Comunidades
    • Todas las Comunidades
    • Foros
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Avanzado

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Password Manager FAIL

Have purchased Norton security, VPN and the Core.  So far I regret spending over $1,000 on the 3 items.

Well the Core took forever to setup, had to do a reset on Core and it finally worked.

Why can’t I scan my iPad with norton security?  It seems it’s a waste of money as it does nothing?  I can scan my Samsung phone.

Password Manager is downloaded, but wont open it says it can’t connect to the server, what a useless system.  When I use it on my windows computer, it wont collect the passwords and manager them automatically like Trend did.  Trend was so much smarter.  It wants to import the csv or dat file, so I downloaded Trends csv file, but NO Nortons wont import it.  Asked the support what format is the csv required in, they had no idea, evidently they dont understand basic Excel spreadsheets.  Just remembered they were going to call me, but no that was a fail too...

As for the support, what can I say, think the majority need to go and have lessons on how it all works.  When you get a message and there are many, it is a good idea to start reading at the first one and comment accordingly, not read the last one and try to answer that one.  Even though I told them twice they needed to read all messages and reply, they FAILED to do so.

Would I recommend people to buy this system, the answer atm is NO.

Respuestas

Kudos0

Re: Password Manager FAIL

Why can’t I scan my iPad with norton security?  It seems it’s a waste of money as it does nothing?  I can scan my Samsung phone.

There is no malware scans for iOS devices. They are not necessary as all apps on iOS run in their own sandboxed  environment. They are not able to interfere with the OS. This information is noted on the Norton product pages in the footnotes.

Password Manager is downloaded, but wont open it says it can’t connect to the server, what a useless system.

Over this last weekend, there have been a few users having issues logging into some Norton services, noting server issues. Hopefully this is only a temporary server issue.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.