• Todas las Comunidades
    • Todas las Comunidades
    • Foros
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Avanzado

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Unable to verify site in wordpress

Hello, 

I would like to verify my site standingdeskworkstation.com   I have used the header and the meta tag insertion but I failed to validate.

Help!

Respuestas

Accepted Solution
Kudos0

Re: Unable to verify site in wordpress

Hello CalenR

You have listed the Meta Tag 2 times. It should be there only 1 time.. It should not have quote in it. Please remove the 2nd listing of the Meta Tag. The listing of the Tag twice would be the reason why it failed.

Once you let me know that you have removed the 2nd listing of the Meta Tag. I can notify the Safe Web Team.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.2.47 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

I have removed the 2nd tag and taken out the quotes from the tag that is left.

Thank you

Kudos1 Stats

Hello CalenR

The Meta Tag looks oK now. I will notify the Safe Web Team.

Please stay tuned to the thread for a response from the Safe Web Team on Wednesday night after midnight EST.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.2.47 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

Hi CalenR

We have manually verified the ownership of your site 'standingdeskworkstation.com' and it is currently rated green in safeweb.norton.com.
https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=standingdeskworkstation.com

Cops

Kudos0

Hello CalenR

Good Luck with your  website. It is now verified and is evaluated as Green OK. Since your problem is now fixed, please mark the post which solved your problems. Just click on Mark As Solution located on the bottom of the post. Doing that will show others that the Thread is solved 

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Kudos0

Thanks so much, this solved the problem

Kudos0

Thanks, Console_Ops  I have removed the 2nd tag and taken out the quotes from the tag that is left.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.